Itchy Pet Awareness Month - Common Medicine used to Treat Allergies in Pets
August is itch pet awareness month, and we are celebrating by offering a 15% discount on allergy medications with offer code SCRATCH15 for veterinarians and their patients." These seven medicines are commonly used to treat allergies in pets and can help them feel more comfortable during this time of year. If you are a pet parent and your furry child is experiencing any of these symptoms, be sure to speak with your veterinarian about the best treatment plan for them.
Symptoms of allergies in pets can vary depending on the type of allergen that is causing the reaction, but some common symptoms include sneezing, itching, and hair loss. Pets with allergies may also have rashes or sores on their skin, and in severe cases, they may experience breathing difficulties or even go into anaphylactic shock. If you think your pet may be experiencing an allergic reaction, it's important to take them to the veterinarian as soon as possible for diagnosis and treatment.
These 7 medications can be used to treat a variety of allergy symptoms in pets:
- Cyclosporine: Used to treat severe psoriasis
- Cyproheptadine: Used to treat red, itchy, watery eyes due to allergies
- Chlorpheniramine: An antihistamine used to treat allergies
- Dexamethasone: Used to treat allergic reactions
- Prednisolone: Used to treat red, itchy, watery eyes due to allergies
- Hydroxyzine: Used to treat itching caused by allergies
- Triamcinolone: Used to treat rashes and dry skin caused by allergies
If you are looking for a pharmacy that carries these medications, look no further than PetScript. We are proud to offer a wide variety of allergy medicines and treatments for your pets.
Forget the rest and shop the best.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or to place an order. We look forward to helping your pet feel their best!